Service Support Administrator / Office Administrator
Job Title: Service Support Administrator (2 Positions Available)
Location: Dartford (DA1 1QG)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a successful privately owned independent lift company providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. They are currently looking for a reliable Service Support Administrator to join their Service Department in order to ensure effective customer service delivery across their national contracts and maintain their good reputation as a leading independent lift service and maintenance provider.
The Service Support Administrator will provide support to the Service Department, in particular, the Service Area Teams, ensuring the consistent workflow and response to customer demands in line with the company's contractual obligations.
You will reactively complete work as designated by the Customer Service Manager within the department, administration related tasks, processes, ensuring well maintained record keeping and customer service delivery, as well as providing direct support to the Service Area Teams.
You will assist with incoming calls into the department whilst maintaining a professional manner. In addition, you will communicate with the Service Area Teams to keep them updated on outstanding correspondence and insurance triggered administration whilst prioritising the workload delegated to you to ensure that the prompt production of customer correspondence and communications are delivered.
- Send out standard acknowledgement letters to Clients and log relevant information on the in-house database
- You will communicate with the Service Area Teams to ensure that quotations are raised, and all related queries are addressed
- Raise and send out completion letters to Clients
- Be responsible for all that associated filing
- File all completed insurance reports
- You will manage outstanding reports that are due or overdue and work with the Service Area Teams to ensure that their Field Staff submit all the outstanding information
- Be able to distribute incoming calls and respond promptly in order to meet the Company's contractual obligations for local Head Office and National contracts
- Display a smart, professional public image in person and over the telephone, recognising that the impression given by the Service Department will impact on the image of the whole company
- Answer questions from colleagues and clients about service works and general departmental information
- A-C grade GCSE's (or equivalent) in core subjects with a high standard of Literacy and numeric skills
- A good understanding of database systems and generating accurate and well written customer communications
- Previous administration, with a good IT skillset is and essential would be an advantage
- A dependable self-starter who is flexible and adaptable approach towards work to meet deadlines, with a good telephone manner
- 40 hour week (Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm)
- 25 day paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension
Candidates must live within an easily commutable distance of the office to be considered
Please be aware; due to the immediate start of this role, they will not be providing any relocation packages or sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Administrative Support, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Business Support Administrator, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Support Administrator / Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly