Insurance Validations Administrator
Job Title: Validator
Salary: £17,500 p. with benefits
Monday to Wednesday 8:00 - 17:00
Thursday and Friday 8:00 - 16:00
To ensure accurate validation of documentation provided by clients and Insurers. Referring where necessary anomalies and issues to the correct department following the agreed processes and procedures.
Providing excellent customer service to their internal and external clients.
Achieving Service Level Agreements in order to meet both operational and business needs. Ensuring compliance to the required standard of the company policy and procedures, FCA Standards and industry best Practice.
To provide as necessary Administration Support to all areas of the business, ensuring daily tasks and targets are achieved.
Learning, Development & Coaching
- To participate in any training as deemed necessary to undertake the validator
- To ensure the required standards of competency within the department are met
- To ensure individual maintenance of personal development (PDP) folders are adhered to
- Maintain effective communication at all levels of the hierarchy in order to supply and deliver feedback, as deemed necessary
- To offer strong written and verbal communication skills
- To deliver feedback and associated risks identified to departmental and senior management in an effective and concise manner
- Responsible for ensuring customers are treated fairly and in line with: Company standards and FCA guidelines when determining product market evaluation
- To process insurance correspondence regarding claim and policy documents
- To contact Clients via an electronic diary system, ensuring all required documents are produced
- To transfer manual hardcopy documents received into electronic format
- To verbally confirm Clients no claims bonus with previous Insurers to seek authenticity of the policy
- To ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained in the providence of information offered verbally and administered
- To prepare business outgoing post - duties are inclusive of both enveloping and franking
- To sort and prepare business incoming post - duties are inclusive of separation and prioritising
- To remain compliant at all times
- To ensure the Company is compliant in achieving the standards as determined by FCA Regulatory requirements and Data Protection principles are adhered to
Accuracy and Error Reduction
- Maintain accurate and concise records on system
- Ensure own process and product knowledge is achieved and maintained to a high standard
- Reduce own error rate and take corrective actions following feedback with guidance from Management, Training Department and/or Department Elite's
- Take responsibility for reporting individual errors that may bring the department and/or company into disrepute
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company procedures and regulatory requirements as determined by the FCA Guidelines and the Data Protection Act
Working with others
- To work closely under the supervision of the Department Managers and Training Team to achieve department and business objectives
- To create and maintain effective working relationships with your line manager, colleagues and staff teams
- To comply with the company Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety policies
- Minimum 3 GCSE's Grade A to D or Grade 3 - 9 on revised scale
- Demonstrate a good standard of interpersonal skills
- Possess a high level of Administration and Time Management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users; ability to communicate clearly to executive level leadership.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exceed target
In return for working for them you will receive:
- 25 days Holiday plus the opportunity to work Good Friday and accrue an additional 2 days holiday
- Access to offsite parking
- Flexible Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 30 Minute break daily - This can be taken as either a full 30 minute break, 2 x 15 minute breaks or alternatively 3 x 10 minute breaks at agreed times. (Breaks cannot be taken within the last working hour of the day)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Legal Claims Handler, Insurance Claims Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Claims Customer Service, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Advisor will be considered for this role.
Apply for Insurance Validations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly