Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
As the Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for establishing data warehousing and standardising the use of BI tools across the business. You will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and drive delivery of business analytics. By having a key understanding of the business and its commercial goals, the role holder will deliver management control tools and insights into business performance.
- Establishing data warehousing, loading bulk data into the warehouse from existing disparate data sets. Work jointly with the development team to build and maintain integrity of ETL interfaces.
- Database administration and performance tuning.
- Use of BI tools to create visual dashboards and templates with summarisations, charts and dynamic drill-downs. Empower key staff with top level views which enable deeper discovery by user.
- Gather and translate data into timely, quality commercial reports, analysing and presenting data in a clear, easy to interpret format with relevant and insightful commentary including predictive trend analysis.
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management.
- Develop creative solutions to business issues whilst ensuring simplified ways of working encompass technology subject to current systems constraints.
- Working with the IS team to use scripting within BI tools to perform further processing and customise/extend visualisations.
- Manage legacy reporting systems in the transitional phase.
ACS are recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Intelligence Analyst, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Intelligence Analyst role you desire.