Process Operations Engineer / Process Operations Instructor
Job Title: Process Operations Instructor
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has been providing a service to the engineering and process industries since 1967, predominantly to companies located around the Humber Bank.
They are looking for a Process Operations engineer with a high level of industry experience who feels they have the right skills and attributes to pass on their knowledge and experience to the next generation of engineers.
The successful candidate will be based at the training centre in Hull and deliver high quality apprenticeship training for their client companies. You will be working with their existing team of instructors in their first class facility delivering training to apprentices and adults in both workshop and classroom environments.
The ideal Candidate:
- Good craft/technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- At least five years industrial experience
- Relevant qualifications to at least City and Guilds Craft certificate, HNC or above would be advantageous
- Assessor and teaching qualifications are desirable but not essential as full support will be given in the development of necessary skills
- A full driving licence and willingness to work nationally is essential
- Experience in the Chemical Processing Industry working predominantly for Chemical companies
In return the Company offers:
- Competitive salary for the skills sector
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care
- Performance related pay
- 30 days plus bank holidays per year (38 in total)
The Company is committed to safeguarding their learners and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check, and to register on a suitable instructor/teacher training programme
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS to complete the attached application form.
Candidates with experience of: Electrical Lecturer, Electrical Tutor, Tutor, Teacher, Senior Electrician, Mechanical Teacher, Multi-skilled Engineer, Technical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Development Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Operations Engineer, Production Projects Engineer, Design Engineer, Production Operations, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Mechanical Electrical Technician and Fault Repair Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Process Operations Engineer / Process Operations Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly