Property and Estates Manager
We are looking for a competent, practical, well organised and self-motivated person as Property and Estates Manager for Fedden Village which is on the outskirts of Portishead in North Somerset.
Fedden Village was originally built in 1906 as a Nautical School and in 1991 was converted into 93 high quality apartments. The building is set in around 15 acres of woodland and landscaped gardens which include a swimming pool and tennis courts.
The role is to ensure the smooth running of the building and estate.
Essential requirements are:
- Proven project management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of building maintenance, especially of older buildings
- Ability to manage external contractors effectively
- Good communication skills in dealing with apartment owners and on-site contractors
- Effective time management
- To cope calmly and effectively with emergencies
- Ability to deal with solicitor enquiries regarding apartment sales (relevant training can be given)
- Competent IT skills including Word, Excel, Internet and email
A full Job Description is available on request.
The normal working hours will be 40 hours, Monday to Friday and the salary will be in the range £27,000 - £30,000 pa. However, on occasions there may be a need for the Manager to deal with an emergency outside normal working hours, so living accommodation is provided on site.
To apply please click apply
Closing date for applications is 14th July 2019.