Salary £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, overtime paid - full driver’s licence required
Overnight allowance will be paid when staying away from home.
Areas of Activity
You will be primarily based at the Arena head office at Ellesmere Port. However, you will frequently be expected to visit client’s sites and other Arena offices. Client sites can be based anywhere in the UK and you will be expected to be on site daily which will involve daily travel or working away from home during the week depending on distance from home.
During any periods of downtime on Projects you may be asked to assist with day to day office duties.
Arena Instrumentation is a well-established and successful Instrumentation & Calibration Service Provider and are now looking for a bright, organised, and enthusiastic Project Coordinator to support the firm’s portfolio of Asset Relocation management for our clients.
This is a hands-on role that will suit a motivated self-starter with excellent organisational and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver and a confident communicator, able to support decision makers and provide innovative solutions.
In order to be suitable for this role it is essential that you;
- Have a background in a project management support role.
- Understand client requirement and deliverables for the project to be delivered successfully.
- Manage day to day relationship with clients during project delivery.
- Effectively manage project resource.
- Excellent verbal communication skills- able to work directly in a client facing role.
- Excellent administrative skills - documentation, minutes, action plans and experience of creating reports.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
To provide leadership/co-ordination services and act as the interface between Clients and the Arena onsite workforce, reporting to the Project Manager.
To support the company in the successful delivery of Projects (as defined by the Project Manager) and maintenance contracts for its clients.
The role will be client facing so you will need the skills to deal with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve best results.
The Project Co-Ordinator will need experience to be able to manage different teams across the project.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- The Project Co-Ordinator will ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- The Project Co-Ordinator will support the business, as required, in a ‘hands on’ role.
- Assist Project Manager with status reports to stakeholders.
- To convey a professional, positive and customer driven image of Arena Instrumentation.
- The Project Co-Ordinator will develop and maintain an effective knowledge of current working regulations.
- To ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Education & Experience
- 2 years previous experience with planning, coordination or project work and a customer facing environment.
- Minimum degree level qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC literate on Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team.
- An open-minded approach to new initiatives.
- Ability to manage and plan own workload.
- Good Listening skills
- Ability to coach, support and make decisions
- Good Judgement & persuasion skills
- Management of Financial Resources
- Good Resource Management skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Positive Personality with ability to work in a demanding environment.
- The Project Co-Ordinator will be prepared to travel for up to 50% of the time
- A full driver’s licence
This position reports directly to their designated Line Manager.
Apply for Project Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly