IT and Business Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Cats Eyes IT Solutions is an independent IT Solutions company with over 25 years’
experience in several sectors including health diagnostic (Point of Care), insurance
and construction industry.
We have extensive experience in a number of key technology areas including Web
design & Hosting, Cloud Computing & Storage, custom software, Networks, Servers,
Virtualisation and application suites including Microsoft Office, Exchange, Lync and
Active Directory to name a few.
Our experience ensures we utilise the right technology at the right cost for your
We are partners of Microsoft, VMWare, Trend, Bitdefender and Dell.
The position’s details are further outlined below:
Job Title: IT and BUSINESS MANAGER
Based in Bedford
Frequent visits to surrounding area including Buckinghamshire, Northampton.
Occasional overseas visits would be required.
Working hours per week: 32 hours
Date Advertised: 1st July 2019
Closing Date: 2nd August 2019
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Should have worked for at least 6 Years’ in a reputable organization in fields
of business development, Information technology, Business intelligence or business
analysis and design.
• Should hold a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science,
computer applications or a related field
• In depth understanding of Microsoft technologies (MSCSA or MCSE is an added
• Should be fluent in at least one of the East African languages (Luganda or Swahili)
• Must have excellent I.T skills
• Familiarity with Content management systems like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
• Deep understanding and demonstrated knowledge of core IT concepts including
routing, firewalls, operating systems’ maintenance, computer hardware repairs.
• Pro-activeness, ability to prioritize & work under pressure.
• High degree of integrity, growth orientation, hunger for results, simplicity, customer
centricity as well as an appreciation for a fun and positive working environment.
Key focus is understanding I.T Challenges the customer is facing and finding lasting
solutions to the challenges.
• Sets direction for the company at a strategic and tactical level and
develops and takes accountability for a business plan which is aligned to the
• Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process,
finance and customer dimensions of the business at a strategic or tactical
• Responsible for strategic direction of the Business, including all
components of Marketing and Brand, Risk & IT
• Accountable for thought leadership and best operating practice in
response to external environment.
• Strong focus on cross functional operation and networking across
internal and external boundaries.
• Manages the profitability of the business (bottom line
• Managing the development of the business in terms of product set
and distribution (including economic viability).
• Manage key external relationship to create a supportive brand,
inclusive of media and marketing strategies
• Ensure capable management succession as well as progressive
employee training and development programs.
Key Responsibility Areas KRAs
o Leadership Effectiveness
o Business Development
o Risk Management
o Stakeholder Management
o Strategy Implementation
o Functional Effectiveness
How to apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for IT and Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly