6 days left
- Full Time
Salary Details: Circa £37,000 per annum
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding HR role? Then this may be the role for you.
We are looking for a HR Advisor to support our Senior HRBP. You'd be joining at a very busy time with many conflicting priorities this is not a job for the faint hearted. We are in the middle of a full transformation programme across the organisation, we've recently gone into partnership with 2 other Housing Associations and we have a very ambitious build programme, when you put all this together the People Team are certainly under pressure to deliver.
What's the role?
* Involved in all aspects of operational HR and specific project work
* Engaging and supporting stakeholders with your expert knowledge and guidance, demonstrating value add
* Coaching & upskilling leaders in HR basics to meet our self-serve focus
* Managing a ER case load
* Managing multiple projects and competing demands
* Creating and driving a high performance, change driven culture right across the board.
* Providing coaching and advice to Senior Managers on Employee Relations cases, conflict resolution, performance and people management
What do you need?
* Experience within a HR Generalist role managing all operational elements, including developing policies, delivering on restructures, pension consultations
* Strong Employee Relations experience including negotiations
* Leading grievance and investigation casework / coaching and developing Managers across the business encouraging management ownership of ER resolutions
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a large people agenda.
* This role covers a wide geographical area, including South Gloucestershire, Midlands and Shropshire the role will involve travel, it is therefore essential that you have a full UK driving licence
In return, you will certainly get stretched and developed, you????????ll get real exposure to strategic focus and experience of working through transformation. Working with a great, supportive team with real energy and drive. If you thrive in this type of environment we????????d love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications 7th July, with interviews taking place 11th July
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we've merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We've set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
You can learn more about Bromford and what it's like to work here by visiting and following us on Glassdoor, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application