Helpdesk Engineer Apprentice
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as a Helpdesk Engineer Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit a Helpdesk Engineer Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Answering support calls from the client base and applying first line fixes where possible
• Liaising with second and third line engineers to solve more complex issues
• Checking daily backups
• Carrying out hardware maintenance for customers' equipment
• Carrying out hardware builds for new installations
• Assisting the network engineers with onsite maintenance and installations.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client supplies IT support & managed services. Their support services include assistance with servers, printers, devices, networks and infrastructure and their managed services include cloud, hardware, software, IT projects, cabling solutions, printing services and consultancy provisions.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
• You will have a natural ability to problem solve with a desire to succeed.
• You will have a keen interest in IT and new technology.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic, reliable and honest, hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - Saffron Walden, CB11
Working Hours - 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Wage = GBP175 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.