Management Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA Finalist- Qualified / Permanent Role / Salary GBP35,000 - GBP35,000 + Excellent Benefits + Study Support + Parking + Progression / North Manchester - Bury / Excellent Commercial Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a bright and driven Management Accountant to work for a market leading retail organisation within North Manchester. Due to internal promotion my client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist the Commercial Finance Manager with the production of management accounts for various entities across Europe. As a Management Accountant you will be required to manage your own workload and be confident in delivering the month end accounts to timely deadlines. This role would suit someone who is Newly Qualified or at Final stages of there studies and wants the opportunity to work in a fast paced environmentKey Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support the country finance manager to assist in the production of monthly management accounts for your European markets.
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Assist in the preparation of rolling forecasts.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers and fellow team members
Essential Experience Required
- Finalist - Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using an ERP System like SAP, Oracle Beneficial
- Retail industry experience desirable.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which can develop and expand on your experience. They offer an incredible development plan with excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501