Finance & HR Admin Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Finance & HR Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Finance & Administration Manager
Salary: £20,500 to £22,500 per annum
Location: RPS House, Paintworks, Bristol BS4 3AR
The Royal Photographic Society has recently moved to prestigious new premises in Bristol’s Creative
Quarter, with a new purpose built 200m2 gallery and 100-seat auditorium. The move to our new
premises is a significant milestone in the history of The Royal Photographic Society and you will be
joining at an exciting time.
We are seeking a skilled, creative and passionate individual to join the team and help us implement our strategy to engage the public in the appreciation of photography.
As we are keen to find the right person as soon as possible, the closing date for applications is 26th July 2019.
If you would like to be part of our story and feel you can help us, please send us your CV and covering letter explaining how you can contribute as soon as possible to: email@example.com.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are
encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
To assist the Finance & Admin Manager and the Finance Assistant with the financial affairs of the RPS, including the preparation of annual accounts and budget for both The RPS and its trading subsidiary; to assist with ensuring compliance with all current financial and charity legislation relating to The RPS; to ensure that The RPS’s financial systems and financial working practices are kept up to date; to undertake practical tasks associated with the role; to help with the management of The RPS’s HR needs.
Main areas of responsibility
- Assist the Finance & Admin Manager and the Finance Assistant in the smooth running of the finance department in all finance and HR related tasks.
- Help to keep full and accurate records for the RPS and work closely with our Groups and Regions providing help and support as necessary
- Collating details to process monthly payroll
- Administer the employee absence schedule
- HR filing
- Assist with the entry of the Groups & Regions cashbook entries onto Sage
- Assist with the checking of the accuracy and completeness of the Groups & Regions cashbook
- Assist with the monthly departmental P&Ls
- Assist with COO and Trustee reporting of Management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Gathering information for STIL reports, dashboard, statistics re volunteer events
- Assist with completion of VAT and Gift Aid submission
- Assist with reconciliation of over 40 bank accounts
- Assist with monthly/year-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with Project P&Ls
- Ad hoc duties and reporting as required
Working Pattern Your normal working week will be 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, although flexibility will be required.
Apply for Finance & HR Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly