1 day left
- Full Time
Site Assistant at the East Coast Hub, Grimsby
Are you looking for a stimulating and varied role where you’ll work in a fast-moving dynamic environment within our offshore Operations Hub on the East Coast?
Join us and become Site Assistant at the East Coast Hub in Grimsby where you’ll be the natural focal point for site-based operations, ensuring all regional operational purchasing and administration needs are met. You’ll work cooperatively to deliver the key objectives of the Site Assistant team.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for the administration support at the site and assist the Head of Operations and Operations Managers with administration duties and arranging meetings and events
- act as operational purchaser, raising purchase orders, processing invoices and reporting on budgets for purchases
- be responsible for and carry out monthly payroll extraction duties
- coordinate training and medicals for site personnel and update the site training plan
- create reports, such as training and tax reports.
Further work tasks include calendar planning, travel bookings, contact with external agencies and the local community, sustainability reporting and ensuring that the facility is operating smoothly. In addition, you understand the need for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and take pride in being a trusted and integral part of the team.
Your skills include that you
- have a relevant educational background and ideally possess a business administration qualification
- have a proven track record and strong experience with providing assistant and administrative support and maintaining office systems
- have a high level of communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- have an intermediate to advanced level of experience with MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook
- have the ability to prioritise own workload and organise time and tasks efficiently and be proactive.
SAP experience is also desirable.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
We pride ourselves on having a strong family and life friendly ethos and approach to our ways of working. As part of our commitment to a more diverse and inclusive workforce we’re flexible on making reasonable adjustments to working practices, within the constraints of the role’s principal accountabilities
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 July 2019.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
In your application please answer the following question
- Please advise your notice period.
- Please advise your current salary.
- Please advise your salary expectations.