Trainee Trade Mark Secretary
Location: A few minutes walk from East Croydon train station.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: London Living Wage £10.55 per hour.
Murgitroyd is a forward thinking global firm of European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys. We have recently moved into new modern offices in Croydon and we are looking for a Trade Mark Secretary to compliment our very busy team of Attorneys and support staff.
Responsible for the day to day correspondence for a team of busy European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys which will include general secretarial tasks such as:
- Filing applications and related documents with Patent Offices;
- Deadline Management
- Preparing and invoicing clients;
- Client work instructions and internal processes;
- Communicating with clients and foreign attorneys.
- Audio and copy typing, filing, copying, faxing and scanning ensuring all outgoing correspondence is made presentable for clients;
- Receiving and making calls to clients and other offices’ staff;
- Receiving visitors to the office;
- Incoming and outgoing mail duties, courier deliveries and supplier queries.
Other responsibilities will include:
- dealing with day to day queries to and from our offices in Europe and the USA;
- diary management;
- travel arrangements;
- dealing with incoming and outgoing mail;
- liaising with the UK and European Trade Mark Offices; and
- file management
The above list is not exhaustive and training will be provided.
The position would suit a recent college leaver. Excellent typing speeds would be desirable as is a good knowledge of using Microsoft excel and word.
- to following work instruction/procedures
- to work on own initiative
- good written and oral communication skills
- the ability to prioritise, take instruction and work under pressure
How to Apply
Email your CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
Apply for Trainee Trade Mark Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly