1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Leasing Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading technology supplier and as part of their operations, they provide finance for client project acquisitions. Due to expansion, they have a requirement for a leasing manager to oversee all aspects of the lease finance operation including management of the current team.
The company has been trading for over fifteen years and is based in modern offices with easy access to most main line train stations.
They are in a growth phase and expect to see some transformation over the coming years and a strong management team is pivotal in achieving their mid-term goals.
The leasing manager role includes the direct responsibility for the provision of finance to clients and to liaise with all departments within the business. Some of the duties are listed below
- Business Management and Leadership: The role requires the management of both suppliers and the internal administrators within the group. When reporting to the board, you will need to produce reports on the overall business and strategy for future development.
- Deal Lifecycle Management: Ensure all lease finance deals are processed with a high level of accuracy in all stages (Proposal, invoicing and payout). Ensure credit conditions are appropriately documented and communicated to stakeholders;
- Portfolio Management and Reporting: Deliver business information where it’s needed and performance against targets.
- Financial Administration: Oversee the accounting and billing elements of your department and lease projects. Manage the lease products portfolio with yearly increases, reconciliation of invoices, credit notes, receipts etc. Monitor the flow and management of residual income and manage end-of-lease options.
- Line Management: Line Management of the Leasing Administrators.
The successful candidate will need to have an understanding of lease finance-related products; candidates must have experience of the office equipment leasing/ asset-based finance market, and experience in a B2B2C environment, with knowledge of leasing products, structures and terminologies.
In addition to the above, you will:
- Have outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business (and external funders) – you’ll be confident explaining technical concepts in a clear, concise and accessible way, free of jargon;
- Have excellent organisation, follow-through and follow-up;
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage your own workload, whilst also being collaborative with colleagues in other teams;
- Be comfortable using Excel to an intermediate level (notably VLOOKUP, WHAT IF);
- Be able to work on own initiative, taking ownership of problems and identifying suitable solutions.
Experience of SAGE 200 or equivalent is desirable.
Please click on the apply now button attaching a full CV and covering letter
Candidates with experience of Product Leasing and Asset Leasing will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Leasing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly