Geography Intervention Tutor
Geography Intervention Tutor | Chelmsford - Essex | September Start
Geography Intervention Tutor / Trainee Teacher | Join this well-established secondary school in September 2019 and build the skills knowledge and experience you need to become an 'outstanding' Geography Teacher in the future.
• Geography Intervention Tutor - Geography or related subject graduate required
• Permanent | Full-Time | September 2019 start
• Chelmsford | Essex
• (Salaried route into teaching)
• Ofsted 'Good' School - Strong leadership team
• Excellent training & development catered to aspiring teachers
• Daily Pay rate: GBP65 - GBP75
Geography Intervention Tutor - The Role:
The placement will see you providing support to students across the Humanities department in KS3, 4 and 5. During the academic year you will be supporting whole classes with additional SEN support responsibilities. As you master the Geography Intervention Tutor role, you will be given training until gradually you gain the confidence and knowledge to cover whole classes for short periods of time. At the end of the placement, dependant on circumstances and progression, you will be offered the chance to move on to the school's teacher training programme.
Geography Intervention Tutor - The Opportunity:
• Join a popular Humanities department within a successful training school.
• Gain access to exceptional teachers & leaders who will guide your through a comprehensive induction programme along the way to teacher training in the future.
• Excellent facilities | Well-resourced department.
• Full-time Geography Intervention Tutor Post.
• Competitive pay rate.
If you are keen to secure a Geography Intervention Tutor position for September that allows you to develop your teaching skills in a nurturing environment, click 'apply' now or contact for more information.