Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
1 day left
- Part Time
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum pro rata
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
The Company is a small business, established for 15 years, with a very friendly team. They are looking for a friendly and flexible person to join them as Finance Assistant to work with their Finance Manager in supporting them plus 2 other small companies.
Hours are 20 hours per week, 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday. They are willing to be flexible with hours and will expect you to also show flexibility at their busiest times and, by prior agreement, adapt your working hours slightly. Must be willing to work additional hours to provide cover for Finance Manager's annual leave.
The Finance Assistant will need to provide occasional cover for the Finance Manager, including managing cash flow and banking.
The jobholder may also be required to carry out other duties within their capability as needed by the Company.
- Produce, issue and track sales invoices and update the sales ledger
- Co-ordinate purchase orders/invoices and update the purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Expenses, credit card and petty cash administration, payment and reconciliation
- Processing bank transfers
- General finance administration and the jobholder may be required to carry out other duties within their capability a needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous accounting experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Sage Line 50
- Attention to detail
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good written communication skills and polite telephone manner
- Confident and experienced in working unsupervised and organising own workload
- Must have held a previous position of trust and maintained confidentiality and discretion
Their office is located in a rural location. You will need your own transport.
There will be an interview at their office, which will include a short test of written and numerical competence.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Payment Processing, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Support, Assistant Credit Controller, Credit Control, Junior Accountant, Cash Flow Reporting, Office Administrator, Business Support Assistant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly