Digital Implementation Lead (Project Manager, IT, Housing) SYHA84398
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation and currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Do you have Project Management experience? Are you passionate about the delivery of digital services and helping to deliver new ways of working?
Based in the Computer Services Department, they are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their Computer Services Department.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing, will thrive under pressure and most importantly care about how we deliver digital services to a diverse range of customers.
You will be responsible for the project management and implementation of Phase 2 of CX and CX Contractor. You will be working alongside other departments to analyse back office processes and be involved in the redesign for the delivery of digital services. You will assist in the delivery of the Digital Strategy for online customer services.
Their ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Project Management skills and be able to manage their own workload
- Experience and understanding of landlord services.Desirable areas would be Tenancy Management, Repairs, Property Maintenance, Asset Management, and Support
- Experience in using Housing and associated systems to a high standard
- Experience of contributing and establishing new ways of working
- Ability to exert influence cross across departments in the delivery of strategic objectives
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk management
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 Hours
Closing Date: 15th July 2019, 5pm
Interview Date: 22nd and 23rd July
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.