6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced LC-MS Bioanalyst to join an industry leading laboratory!
You will be responsible for supporting regulatory (GLP) and non-regulatory bioanalysis of samples generated from in vivo and in vitro studies. You will work closely with senior colleagues and Quality Assurance to ensure work is executed to the highest scientific and regulatory standards. You will also be expected to work across project teams and the wider organisation to ensure that all studies are delivered to the same exacting standards within agreed timelines.
Main duties include:
- Support the analysis of regulatory bioanalytical and formulation stability studies using LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC techniques
- Assist in the analysis of all bioanalytical and DMPK studies (regulatory and non-regulatory) performed across the site
- Assist the Senior Scientist (Regulatory Bioanalysis) in the development and validation of chromatographic methods for bioanalytical support of GLP studies and formulation analysis based on current regulatory standards
- Contribute to scientific publications
To be considered for this exciting new role you will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry (or related discipline)
- Higher degree (master or Doctorate) in related discipline advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques
- Experience with Sciex equipment and Analyst software highly advantageous
- Experience of supporting bioanalytical studies within a regulatory (GLP) framework essential
- Knowledge of alternative technologies such as ELISA and in vitro DMPK assays highly advantageous
- High-level interpersonal skills and robust time management capabilities.
If you'd like to progress your career in an expanding and successful research organisation, then apply to VRS today!