MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT WORKER
Would you like a meaningful job that makes a difference, with flexibility and real potential for growth?
The Salvation Army Housing Association (SAHA) is an organisation that provides a range of housing and varied support services to vulnerable people. Our aim is to support people in achieving their full potential. We are currently going through a large period of growth and have a vacancy for a Mental Health Support Worker.
Please click apply to visit website
Position: Mental Health Support Worker
Location: Exeter & East Devon Mental Health Services
Salary: £16,575-£19,500 + Sleep-In and On-Call payments
Benefits: 26 days’ annual holiday rising a day a year for the first 5 years + bank holidays, Life Assurance, Pension scheme and an Employee Health Assistance Programme. Professional development opportunities and flexible working arrangements.
Closing date: 15th July 2019
Interview dates: 19th July 2019
About the Role:
- To work as part of a team that provide holistic recovery-focused support to clients with mental health across Exeter & East Devon Mental Health Services (EEDMHS).
- To effectively manage an assigned caseload of clients based on their support needs, which are identified through assessment, their Clinical Care Plan and Risk Assessment and through 1:1 support sessions.
- To oversee day-to-day operational needs of the service and support needs of the clients across the service.
- About You: Proven experience of working with and managing a caseload of clients who have a mental health illness or within another social care setting.
- Proven experience of preparing and implementing needs assessments, support plans, risk assessments and management plans as well as individual action plans in conjunction with other workers / agencies and clients.
- Working knowledge of the needs and support requirements of people with complex mental health needs.
- Working knowledge of statutory and non-statutory partner agencies.
- A respectful and non-judgemental, anti-discriminatory approach valuing difference and social inclusion.
A Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Certificate will be required for these roles.
As an equal opportunities employer, our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
You may have experience of the following: Care / Support / Recovery / Assessment
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications