Analyst – Data / Projects
Analyst – Data / Projects
Do you have hands-on data experience and advanced MS SQL and Excel skills? Want to develop your career as an Analyst with one of the largest office products distributors? If so, read on.
Our client is the UK's leading office services and products company, with over 21,000 customers nationwide. They are now looking for a Data Analyst to join their friendly team in Sanderstead.
- Salary of £28,000 DOE
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Your birthday off
- Excellent progression prospects within the group
This is a brilliant opportunity to broaden your knowledge while making a positive impact on the operations of a well-established business.
Our client promotes a culture that recognises individuality and excellent team spirit. They believe in treating each other with respect and support their employees to challenge themselves, try out new things and realise their full potential.
As an Analyst, you will ensure that data is effectively utilised and managed, particularly data that enhances our client’s product and eCommerce activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and manage the in-house data system, working with colleagues to ensure data is maintained and improved
- Create and maintain an operational roadmap showing what data is used and where in the business
- Analyse product and pricing information
- Train staff who are building and inputting data
To be considered as an Analyst, you’ll need:
- Hands-on data experience
- Project experience, gained while working as part of, or leading, a team
- Advanced MS SQL and MS Excel skills, including the ability to create queries, tables and reports
- To be a confident communicator
Experience of managing e-content would be beneficial, as would previous experience within a purchasing department. Knowledge of VBA would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Project Analyst, Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Controller, Data Project Co-ordinator, Product Data Analyst or eCommerce Data Analyst.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.