Drupal Developers /PHP Developers - Junior/Graduate & Mid-level
Job Title: Drupal / PHP Developers - Multiple positions available
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
The Company, a highly experienced Drupal development agency in Derby, are looking to hire developers with HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL experience as well as developers with Drupal experience. They're known throughout the UK for building and supporting top quality Drupal sites whilst also helping organisations get the most out of the web.
Based in central Derby in a friendly, modern office in a converted old mill, they build and support websites and systems in Drupal for a wide range of major brands, charities and SMEs.
The company currently have multiple positions available and are interested to hear from people of all levels of experience for their junior, graduate and mid-level developer roles.
You will definitely have experience of developing websites using PHP and MySQL and will ideally also be familiar with the Drupal CMS, although training/mentoring can be provided on the latter if required.
You'll be someone who is passionate about new ideas, a quick problem solver and is capable of working on their own when appropriate. You'll need to display a positive, can-do attitude, enjoy working in a busy agency atmosphere and embrace the challenge of working on multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
Core skills required:
You should have previous experience in web development and have a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience with Object Oriented PHP / MySQL for developing websites;
- Good knowledge of CSS and HTML;
- Great social and communication skills;
- Logical thinking and problem solving abilities and the ability to multi-task.
You'll ideally also have:
- Experience of building websites in Drupal or other open source Content Management Systems would be highly desirable
- Familiarity of working with source control and deployment workflows;
- A working knowledge of web server management in a Linux environment would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to work for an exciting agency that is making great strides in the Drupal world and development industry in general. In return, expect to work with a highly talented and supportive team in a busy but friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- 28 days paid holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Option of a company pension.
Other benefits include:
- Central city centre location
- Free on-site car parking
- Regular team socials
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Office games console
- All the free tea/coffee/sweets you can consume!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, RECRUITERS OR CONTRACTORS PLEASE. Also please note that this role is based at their office in Derby, UK, so approaches from anyone wishing to work remotely from elsewhere will not be considered.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Junior Developer, Web Developer, PHP Developer, IT Programmer, Programmer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, IT Engineer, IT Developer, Graduate, Developer, Technical Developer, Systems Developer, Software Technician, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Mobile Developer, iOS Developer, App Developer, Web Development, PHP Developer may also be considered for this role.