IT Technician Apprentice
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
37.5 hours per week
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Technician Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Technician Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the team to assist with technical problems
• Fixing computers and issues onsite and in the workshop
• Working with team members to meet deadlines
• Using initiative to learn and be up to date with the latest technologies.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client provides high quality support to primary schools across Hampshire. The majority of their work is done on-site at the schools, but they also provide remote assistance over the phone or via the Internet.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills as well as adaptability and team spirit.
• You will have a desire to impress colleagues and customers and will use your initiative to deliver remarkable results.
• You will have an eagerness to learn and develop your technical skills.
• You will be enthusiastic, tenacious, confident, smart and personable.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - Winchester, SO23
Working Hours = Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Wage = GBP161.25 per week