1 day left
- Full Time
Our client a leading law firm is looking to appoint an Accounts Manager to join our office in Swansea on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the office and client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Ensuring the electronic transfer of monies is carried out in accordance with authorised instructions and in accordance with Solicitors Accounts Rules;
• Monitoring the bank line for receipts of funds coming in to the bank accounts and releasing funds to various beneficiaries as requested;
• Checking completion statements for property teams to ensure there are adequate cleared client funds to cover payments;
• Checking and posting transactions to ledgers;
• Checking the Office Account credits;
• Posting transactions to the client ledgers.
• Bank reconciliations
• Processing Cheques
• Posting Supplier Invoices
The role will involve working to deadlines therefore organisational skills are important as well as prompt and accurate attention to detail.
Previous Accounts experience is preferable but not essential.
On offer is the chance to work with an excellent legal practice offering competitive benefits and a competitive market salary.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.
Apply for Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly