Business Support Administrator
Business Support Administrator Training and Examination Services, TWI Granta Park, Cambridge
TWI provides competence-based welding and inspection training and qualifications to meet a wide range of industry needs, working with customers worldwide and servicing several sites within the UK and overseas.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated, energetic and focused Business Support Administrator to join TWI’s Training Centre based in Cambridge for a 1-year Fixed Term role.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Deal with enquiries from candidates and employers via phone and in person on a daily basis.
• Facilitate the booking process for allocated training courses and examinations.
• Ensure all records and documentation requirements are filed and maintained to a high standard (electronic and paper based).
• Support the training centre and lecturers in administrative duties.
• General office administration and additional duties as required.
• Multi-task and prioritise work in a constantly changing environment.
• Use recognised software packages and in house systems at an intermediate/advanced level and / or specialist knowledge/skills, developing and enhancing systems to improve efficiency.
The requirements for this role include:
• Proactive with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with little supervision in a very busy environment.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and work under pressure without the loss of priorities.
• Thorough understanding of customer service excellence.
• Ability to keep up to date with scheme changes and retaining knowledge.
• Experienced in the use of IT systems and IT literate for new system releases.
• Ability to constantly assess and improve customer service effectiveness and successfully manage key internal and global relationships.
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Conduct yourself in line with TWI’s values of teamwork, innovation, taking responsibility, customer focus, adaptability and respect.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Job Profile: Business Support Administrator
Contract: 1 year Fixed Term
Hours: 36 hours p/wk.
Closing Date: Monday 15th July 2019
Click apply below for further information.