Refrigeration Service and Installation Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Refrigeration Service and Installation Engineer (Agriculture)
South West Refrigeration are specialists in Bulk Milk tank, Air conditioning and Cold room supply, installation and servicing. Offering refrigeration, mechanical and electrical services to agricultural, air conditioning and general refrigeration customers. From installation to service and maintenance, we are committed to excellence in understanding, delivering, and managing our customers' needs.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified Refrigeration & Electrical Engineer in the South West working out of our Exeter office. Skill set and qualifications required for the Refrigeration Engineer position: Possesses the relevant technical skills and knowledge required. These may include some or all of the following elements; refrigeration, air conditioning, bulk milk tank, cold rooms, general equipment, electrical, fabric and mechanical repairs. Possesses the technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skill set and grade. E.g. 2079 Refrigerant handling, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning (7189) Relevant experience in the industry at the grade of engineer. Successfully completed a recognised training course in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Key Responsibilities of the Refrigeration Service and Installation Engineer
- Carrying out calls as allocated by Service Manager.
- Collection and fitting of parts as directed by the Service Manager or Managing Director.
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns.
- Updating service records and servicing clients equipment in an accurate and timely way.
- Installation and Commissioning of new and reconditioned equipment on customer’s premises.
- Other related tasks required by South West Refrigeration in order to ensure the area operates efficiently.
Personal qualities required
- Excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Excellent people, customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
Working hours 40hrs Basic week + overtime + Engineer on call - usually 1 week out of 4, however flexibility is required.
Location Mobile - within South West with occasional nights out for installations.
Vehicle entitlement - A company vehicle will be provided as appropriate to the role.
The position is subject to a 3 month probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year (inc O/T) dependent on experience. Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Refrigeration: 1 year
Click apply below to submit a copy of your CV.
Apply for Refrigeration Service and Installation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly