1 day left
- Full Time
Manchester, Greater Manchester
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, DOMU Brands is an eCommerce company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
Now, we are looking for a Junior Creative to join our talented team in Manchester.
- Salary of £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
- Fantastic office in a great location
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Excellent transportation links
As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged. We foster a welcoming and sociable culture where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm and all employees are supported to fulfil their potential.
DOMU Creative Overview:
DOMU Creative is a full service in-house communications agency. Departments include Marketing, Creative and Production. We work on all aspects of the DOMU Brands portfolio. This covers a range of brands with categories including Kitchen Electricals, DIY, Home Furnishings and Beauty Storage.
To join us as a Junior Creative, you’ll need:
- Strong graphic and/or web design skills
- The ability to recognise great photography/video and how it can be used to tell a story
- A keen eye for style and trends across categories relevant to our brands
- To be passionate about and able to recognise great product focused commercial design
- To be passionate about and able to recognise great product focused photography/video executions
- A portfolio showing potential in the above 3 points
- High levels of ingenuity and a general ‘can-do’ attitude
- High technical proficiency in Photoshop, illustrator etc
- Good communication skills
- To work well as part of a team
- To be eager to learn and improve
- To be happy to go above and beyond to get results
- Previous commercial experience beneficial but not compulsory
The Junior Creative should be comfortable with heading down to our production studio to talk with the photographers, stylists and video teams. This person owns the vision for a campaign or range launch and using our team to get the look they want is everything.
Other companies may call this role Graphic Designer, Designer, Trainee Creative Project Co-ordinator, Creative Project Co-ordinator, Creative Assistant, Creative Production Assistant or Production Assistant.
So, if you think you’d fit in as our Junior Creative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.