6 days left
- Full Time
Connected Energy is a highly innovative world leader and pioneer in clean technology and following major investment is now moving into an exciting period of growth.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to help shape the the way the business is operated and ensure that we implement and adhere to best professional practices throughout.
As a highly motivated and professional individual you will work across the team to lead and support change and take great pride in your achievements.
You will help to:
- Establish and support professional and efficient administrative practices across the business.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales & Marketing, HR and Finance functions.
- Work alongside other staff to support a range of internal and external initiatives.
- Provide the data and information required to track business performance.
Roles and responsibilities:
The role shall include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the monitoring, control and administration of financial information including sales and purchase invoices, expenses, operational budgets etc.
- Maintenance of employee benefits and pensions information
- Assisting with recruitment, liaising with recruitment agents, setting up interviews, preparation of documentation and maintenance of records.
Sales & Marketing
- Helping to arrange events
- Support with preparation of marketing material and activities
- Occasionally attending events
- Assist with quality systems administration and document control
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Assistance with the preparation of Information Packs
- Assistance with the preparation of management information
- Making UK and international travel and accommodation arrangements for staff as and when required,
- Setting up meetings for staff members as and when required.
Evaluation and impact:
- Improved efficiency of the use of time across the business
- Improved administration of financial and HR and other management information
- Greater visibility and organisation of management information
- Improved systems across the business to facilitate expansion
- Ongoing improvement of information and communication across the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be extremely competent in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be experienced and comfortable with working alongside accountants to maintain sound financial records that enable them to prepare monthly management accounts.
- Have experience of working in conjunction with an HR function and the general principals and practices that that involves.
- Have a desire to make things happen and an attention to detail and drive that ensures they do happen.
- Have experience of working within a relatively small and flexible but professionally operated business or team.
- Be intelligent, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible and excited about their role in helping to grow a Clean Tech business.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly