Office Junior - Apprenticeship
Job title: Compliance Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: GBP12,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm / 40 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
My client is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency formed in 2011 by a medical clinician and a recruiter. They recently featured two years in a row on the 2016 and 2017 Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 which makes them one of the fastest growing Recruitment Agencies in the UK. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for apprentices with a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Annual bonuses
- Annual pay increase
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct audits on a regular basis, e.g. DBS, professional registration, mandatory training and Right to Work.
- Monitoring daily reports to track any compliance documentation that is due to expire and ensuring timely renewal.
- You would also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date.
- Ensure all processing elements within the compliance department keep within the agreed timeframes agreed with the sales floor.
- Other general admin duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.