4 days left
- Full Time
£23,000-£25,000 plus company car and excellent benefits package
Are you a self-motivated leader? Would you like an opportunity that allows you to take ownership of your work? Would you like a flexible working environment where you can lead a team, build customer relationships and develop quality business? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and diversification strategy, and with strong investor backing and ongoing growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Covering the Glenrothes area, we’re looking for a customer focussed manager to play a critical role in ensuring that we continue to develop and grow and as a business. You’ll remotely lead and develop a team of Agents who serve customers face to face, issuing flexible loans with manageable repayment plans.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package including; company c ar; mobile phone and tablet; life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more!
- You’ll have the flexibility to run and grow your own business area with a fantastic support network to help with your development.
- You’ll be part of a team and company who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll get the satisfaction from knowing you have made a difference to our customers who value our service.
About the Role
As a Business Manager, You’ll have the autonomy to drive and grow your own business area, leading and motivating your Agents to deliver quality lending and collections performance, to ensure business growth. You’ll take responsibility for;
- Engaging and developing your team of Agents to support their customer needs.
- You’ll be out and about in your local community, conducting business reviews, monitoring MI and taking responsibility for meeting monthly branch targets.
- Compliance is crucial in what we do and in adherence with regulation you’ll take ownership for regular contact and visits with customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits, sales and collections as required.
The role is varied as our Business Managers meet lots of different people from a wide range of backgrounds.
You will be an experienced team manager or team leader, with a strong business management mind-set, excellent people skills, and a natural ability to build relationships. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Experience of engaging with customers face to face
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Experience in the home collected credit or personal finance sector desirable
- Experience of providing products/services directly to customers in a targeted field sales role
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!