Office Junior - Apprenticeship
Job title: Business Administration - Apprenticeship
Location: Leyton, East London
Wage: GBP10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm /Saturday 9am - 3pm (one Saturday every month)
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: NO ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 2
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
About the role:
The co-founders of my client together, boast more than 25 years' experience in the property market. Alongside their dedicated and knowledgeable team, they have worked exceptionally hard to build a strong reputation as a trustworthy and reliable agency. Priding themselves on their traditional enthusiasm and work ethic, my client is confident that they offer a service second to none. This has been the foundation of their success and the main reason their clients recommend them to family and friends.
They are looking for an Apprentice to provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to accounts and management team. As this is an apprentice post the job holder will be required to learn and support all aspects of the administration work. This is to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration. This will be via on the job training and formal training sessions to establish knowledge and understanding.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 20 days holiday excluding bank holiday
- Monthly paid team lunches
Job duties and responsibilities:
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which include the following duties as directed:
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
- To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good telephone manner - answering incoming calls professionally
- Be the first P.O.C customers coming into the office
- Be presentable and professional at all times
- Can work under pressure
- Be open and honest
- Be a good team player
- Have good organising skills
- Must be good time keeper, reliable and adapt according to change
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.