Customer Retention Marketing Specialist/CRM Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Customer Retention Marketing Specialist
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum + excellent rewards
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As pioneers in the print industry, they leverage technology and the expertise of their highly skilled team, to be innovative and delight customers with an outstanding experience.
They're a technology led, trade printer based in Dundee and London, UK. As part of the largest print manufacturer in the world, they are leading the way in mass customisation. Using e-commerce as the primary route to market, they're here to change the print world, and you can help them!
With exciting plans for fast growth, they are always looking to add Smart Innovative and Customer Centric people to their remarkable team. To achieve their ambitious goals, they empower their people and they drive the business forward, putting the customer experience at the heart of what they do.
They are looking for a senior CRM Specialist whose role will be to grow their customer base through targeted, relevant communications and activities.
As a data-driven marketer, you will adopt an experimental approach, and closely measure the value of your campaigns and projects. You will champion and develop their customer value metrics and segmentation.
You will also drive customer retention and loyalty projects and play a key role in the success of the organisation.
- Taking ownership of their client base from a marketing perspective. Diving into their client demographics you will know their customers intimately and propose a segmentation.
- Proposing and executing CRM campaigns to reward their most loyal customers and engage with those that need encouragement. You will own revenue and performance targets.
- Taking a data driven approach to optimise performance, your campaigns will leverage various channels including e-mail, direct marketing, social media, telemarketing, events.
- Exposing you to a variety of internal stakeholders. You will need to build strong relationships with them to succeed and promote their customers' agenda. In turn, you will become a respected voice across the business!
- You will manage, develop and coach the Marketing Coordinator
The successful Candidate will have:
- A proven track record in a customer-centric business
- Marketing automation software experience
- Knowledge of customer value metrics, and familiarity with customer portfolio theory
- An analytical mind, with knowledge of basic statistical concepts
- Confidence using data visualisation software and able to create compelling presentations
- Experience delivering campaigns through various communications channels
- An enthusiastic and upbeat disposition, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience in an e-commerce/tech business
- Experience in a customer-centric environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- A day off for your birthday
- Health cash plan (including optical and dental cover)
- Life cover
- Employee discounts for their products and related brands
- An employee discount site including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and other leisure and shopping discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- Recognition awards
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- A fully funded staff Christmas party and other social events
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: CRM Support Executive, CRM, B2B Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Specialist, Online Marketing Support, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Customer Retention Specialist, Retention Marketing Executive, Retention Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, CRM Executive, Online CRM Executive, Marketing Executive may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Retention Marketing Specialist/CRM Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly