SEO Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / SEO Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: SEO Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum + excellent rewards
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As pioneers in the print industry, they leverage technology and the expertise of their highly skilled team, to be innovative and delight customers with an outstanding experience.
They're a technology led, trade printer based in Dundee and London, UK. As part of the largest print manufacturer in the world, they are leading the way in mass customisation. Using e-commerce as the primary route to market, they're here to change the print world, and you can help them!
With exciting plans for fast growth, they are always looking to add Smart Innovative and Customer Centric people to their remarkable team. To achieve their ambitious goals, they empower their people and they drive the business forward, putting the customer experience at the heart of what they do.
To build out and deliver a best-in-class SEO strategy by working with all areas of the business to identify technical, content and outreach opportunities to grow organic traffic.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy and Content roadmap from the ground up
- Focus on both on-page / off-page optimisation
- SEO roadmap on time and effectively
- Managing specific SEO targets
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Run technical audits and optimise accordingly, liaising with their technology team where required
- On page optimisation: internal link structure, navigation fly-out & site menu, URL-structure, meta tags, duplicate content, site speed, titles/descriptions etc.
- Building up a content world besides their main categories
- Backlink monitoring and backlink competitor analysis
- Stay on top of SEO and marketing technology trends, and share findings with the team
- Take initiatives on all-things SEO including, technical, content and outreach
- Reporting & Data-driven analysis of performance
The successful Candidate will have:
- A proven track record in an SEO role - 4+ years of experience minimum
- Working knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Attention to detail
- A sense of ownership
- Analytics, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, SEMRush, Analytics 360, etc.
- A passion for SEO!
- Experience in an e-commerce/tech business
- Experience in a customer-centric environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- A day off for your birthday
- Health cash plan (including optical and dental cover)
- Life cover
- Employee discounts for their products and related brands
- An employee discount site including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and other leisure and shopping discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- Recognition awards
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- A fully funded staff Christmas party and other social events
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: SEO Senior Manager, SEO Account Manager, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, SEO may also be considered for this role.
Apply for SEO Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / SEO Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly