5 days left
- Full Time
With over 20 years of expertise, our client is a leading provider of high-quality diagnostic products. Their innovative offering enables healthcare providers to improve patient health and supports food manufacturers to ensure consumer safety.
Now, they’re looking for a Production Scientist to join them at their accredited facilities in Camberley, Surrey.
- A competitive salary of £27,000 per annum
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Group pension scheme
Our client strives for excellence in all areas of their business. Since their establishment in 1994, they have become a leader in the development, manufacture, distribution and marketing of diagnostic products and intend only to improve on their existing prestige.
Operating at the cutting-edge of their field, our client is offering an exciting and stimulating role within their industry-leading company, giving you the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the future of clinical diagnostics.
As a Production Scientist, you will be tasked with supporting the manufacture of IVD products and carrying out quality control (QC) activities.
You’ll work across the manufacturing process in a laboratory environment, supporting manufacturing at our client’s Camberley site.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- QC testing of raw materials, intermediates and final kits
- Writing and adhering to clear ,concise SOPs, procedures and policies
- The preparation of intermediates and bulk reagents to support kit production or for supply to customers
- Preparing vaccines, IgG and other biological materials
- Completing Certificate of Analysis documents in addition to any other QC documents that may be required for customers
- Assisting in investigating and resolving customer complaints
- Performing equipment calibrations
To be considered as a Production Scientist, you will need:
- Experience of working with a laboratory team, ideally in the medical device industry
- A track record of working with quality management systems
- A BSc in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- A keen eye for detail
A background in microbiology would be a significant advantage, as would an awareness of COSHH. Previous experience in quality control or production would also be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Production Scientist, QC Scientist, Quality Control Analyst, QC Microbiologist, Quality Control Scientist, Quality Control Microbiologist, Laboratory Scientist or Laboratory Analyst.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if joining an innovative company as a Production Scientist sounds like the exciting opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.