£38,128 - £43,285 per annum
Permanent, Full Time (36 hours per week)
Sutton Housing Partnership (established in 2006) manages council housing in Sutton. We are revolutionising the way SHP communicates and engages with its employees, stakeholders and customers across all channels enhancing our reputation as a great service provider and employer of choice. Working in this key role you will be delivering the services required and ensuring the highest standards for our residents
We aim to bring investment and improvements to homes and communities across the borough. We are responsible for the day-to- day management of housing services to around 6,000 council tenants and 1,500 leaseholders.
We are currently seeking a Works Surveyor to provide excellent front line customer service working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and objectives are achieved. You will:
- Support the Delivery Team to implement projects effectively on time and within budget, including reducing the risk of financial loss by ensuring compliance with leasehold consultation legislation.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with residents to achieve high levels of satisfaction and ensure customers are aware of the scope of work being delivered.
- Ensure the Information systems (e.g. Northgate) are regularly updated in relation to major works projects, and in compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Make sure that site validations and specifications data provided are accurate and done so in a timely manner.
- Ensure Major work projects are delivered within the agreed contractual scope and to high quality standards, customer satisfaction and VFM.
The full job description and person specification is attached.
About you – You will have a can do approach, be a person who is customer focussed, proactive and takes responsibility and a willingness to help our customers live successful lives.
Successful candidates will have access to a wide range of benefits;
- 32 days annual leave, in addition you will receive 8 statutory holidays (pro rata)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Simply Health staff benefit
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Recognition Awards
You will be passionate about excellent customer service and training and developing knowledge in others. You will be an excellent communicator, able to influence across the business and have the confidence and professionalism to work with people at all levels.
Closing Date: 14th July 2019
Interviews: 22nd July 2019