1 day left
- Full Time
I am currently working with an Inhalation company in the North West who are looking to recruit a Lab manager to their team.
As a Lab Manager you will lead the QC functions including development of analytical methods while ensuring all lab based activities are conducted within GMP/GLP standards.
- Ensure analytical methods are harmonised throughout the business to allow comparative analysis
- Leading project teams developing new and improving existing analytical methods.
- Manage lab processes and standards; ensuring regulatory compliance and high quality data within agreed timescales.
- Extensive experience within a GxP QC environment; including previous experience within a management/supervisory position
- Strong Analytical Chemistry skills including method development/validation/ transfer, troubleshooting of systems and prior experience providing training on new systems/methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience with QA based activities including investigation of OOS/OOT results, none-conformances, deviations, CAPAs, change controls etc.
Please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information about this Lab Manager position