BEECH HALL SCHOOL
Nursery Nurse – Room Supervisor (Full Time)
NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) nursery nurses, or qualified by experience
Required for an immediate start August 2019
Salary - up to £18,000 per annum
50 weeks of the year
Purpose of Post
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting
- To lead a team of 2 or 3 nurses
- To give support to other personnel within the Setting
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
- Work with Children
- Work as part of a team
- Liaise with Parents/carers
Responsible to Nursery Manager
Line Management Responsibilities
- Supervision of Nurses/Trainees/Modern Apprenticeships and Nursery Assistants as required by Nursery Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents/carers
- Work with parents/carers of special needs children to give full integration in the Setting
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members
Covering letter and CV by close of business 18th July 2019 by clicking apply.