Administrator / Business Support - HR / Human Resources
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Ashford, Middlesex (Surrey)
Salary: £17,500 per annum (rising to £20,000 after successful probation)
Hours: 37 Hours per week Monday to Friday
The company are a specialist provider of Employer Services. They provide outsourced Employer Solutions to clients in the areas of HR, Payroll and Health & Safety. They are part of a larger group who provide global HR and Payroll solutions to a wide and prestigious client base, with the head office in Hong Kong. They are a small but growing team and as such there are many opportunities for career progression both within the role and the company as a whole.
They are recruiting for the newly created role of HR Administrator to ensure a first-class service is provided to their diverse client base. This will suit a professionally minded individual with some HR administration experience who has the chance to develop and make this role their own. The admin, advice and support provided in this role will be process driven predominantly in the area of HR but also HR Information Systems and potentially Health & Safety. In addition, there will be general office admin tasks to complete.
You must be professional with excellent oral and written communication skills. Client focus is absolutely key to the role and you will need to be able to build and maintain professional client relationships remotely to ensure a client service is provided to the highest of standards.
Skills & Qualifications
- Articulate and professional (in person and by phone/email).
- Good communicator.
- Strong administrative skills and close attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written English, spelling and grammar.
- Ability to retain key client information and prioritise work effectively to ensure all client requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure, remain calm and deliver accurate work.
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Proactive and professional attitude to clients and colleagues.
- "Can do" and positive approach to work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- Maintaining and supporting clients on HR Information Systems.
The role is office based with possible occasional travel to meet the clients and attend meetings.
Office hours are Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm, with 30 mins lunch break. 37 hours per week.
- 21 days holiday (rising with service to 25 days) plus recognised public holidays
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme (after 3 months continuous service)
- Life cover
- Private medical cover after probation period
- Pleasant office location in the busy town of Ashford, Middlesex
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Administrator, HR Admin, Administrator, Admin, Support, Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Consultant may also be considered for this role.