Office Junior Apprentice
Job title: Business Administration - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: GBP14,000-GBP16,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm / 35 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administrator Level 3
My client acquires new customers and introduces their clients' products directly to consumers through the Lifestyle division. They offer the most effective method of outsourcing companies acquisition requirements, as they deliver high volume, high quality customers in a cost effective manner.
The Apprentice will provide administrative support, recruit and co-ordinate functions to the Managing Director in order to uphold company obligations, commitments and deadlines. You will work consistently with industry experts to ensure you quickly progress within this company and you are looked after from day 1.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Annual bonuses
- Annual pay increase
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
Job duties and responsibilities:
- General office duties and running of the location
- Upkeep and maintenance of office
- To uphold pride in your workplace and office
- Retrieval and research of information as and when requested
- Photocopy, binding, filing and laminating
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Report daily figures and data to clients
- Recruitment process - active role, implementation, action and reporting
- Placing and designing adverts
- Managing all recruitment calls and maintain high phone retention
- Confirmation of appointments
- Preparation of recruitment days
- Accurate record keeping of advertisements & recruitment tracking
- Monitor online blogs and social media
- Hosting recruitment calls
- Managing a busy reception, making people feel welcome
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to deatil
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.