Specialist Stone Cleaner / Cleaning Specialist - Stonework
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Specialist Stone Cleaner - Doff & Torc
Location: Central London
Salary: £31,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Would you love to work for a great company with an excellent reputation, cleaning and restoring some of the most historic and important buildings in London, whilst receiving industry leading pay and benefits?
The Company carries out cleaning, restoration and new stonework to the finest residential and commercial properties in London - more than half of their projects are on Listed Buildings such as The National Gallery and the Bank of England.
They are currently recruiting highly experienced specialists capable of cleaning all types of natural stone (internal and external) using systems such as Doff and Torc, along with poultices and other chemicals.
They are looking for those who feel they can offer the exceptional standards of work they provide to their clients. Projects are typically in Westminster with their depot and offices based in Park Royal.
An exceptional standard of work is expected but is important to them that candidates have good communication skills to deal with colleagues and clients, as well as the ability to present themselves and follow the company ethos.
Essential Requirements and Experience:
- Experience using systems such as Doff and Torc
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, early mornings and weekends Desirable
- Previous experience of working at heights in a predominantly outdoor environment
- Experience in operating MEWPs, Category 3a and 3b
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave per annum and Bank Holidays (4 days automatically allocated for closure of the offices over Christmas)
- Annual leave is increased by 1 day for each full year of service in the first 4 years
- Group Personal Pension with Scottish Widows (3% Employer Contribution and 5% Employee Contribution)
- Salary and Life Assurance Schemes
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Stone Cleaner, Brick Cleaner, Stone Cleaning Technician, Exterior Cleaner, Building Cleaner, Facilities Cleaner, Cleaning Worker, Cleaner may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Specialist Stone Cleaner / Cleaning Specialist - Stonework
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly