Airport Security Agent
Interested in a job as an Airport Security Agent?
Type of contract:
Permanent Full Time and Part Time Positions available.
Shift Pattern/Hours of Work:
Full time - Shift pattern of 6 days on 3 days off (As Rostered); shift duration will vary between 4 hours and 12 hours
Part time - Flexible Working Hours (As Rostered); shift duration will vary between 4 hours and 6 hours
- Focused on delivering an Excellent Customer Service
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Access control
- X-ray screening
- Searching bags and personal belongings
- Physical body search
Please note; All duties will require standing, often for long periods of time, bending and moving trays and bags or walking lengthy distances so you must be physical fit.
- Minimum 3 years UK residency
- Right to work in the UK
- Full National Insurance Number
- Ability to provide 5-year history for vetting purposes. SIA is not mandatory for this role.
- Valid Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of address (dated within the past 3 months)
- Employment is subject to Full CRC & CTC Security Clearances (this will be organised by us)
What we can offer you
- Full Training
- Full uniform, to include personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted shopping platform
- Cycle to work scheme
Please contact us by applying with your full CV and covering letter.
If successful through the first stage, you will be invited to an interview.
On the day you will need to bring:
- A Valid Passport or photographic Driving Licence
- Proof of Full National Insurance Number
- Proof of address i.e. recent utility bill* (dated within the past 2 months)
If you are travelling by car, please follow signs to Bristol Airport Silverzone parking (BS48 3DP). When you arrive at Silverzone follow signs to staff parking and take a ticket at the entrance barrier. (we will issue a day voucher to pay on exit). Hop on the staff bus that which will take you to the Admin/Security Building main entrance. (Buses run every 10 minutes).
If you arrive at the Airport by bus the bus will drop you off in front of the main terminal. From there you have 2 options;
- Await the ‘Long Stay Bus’, every 15mins, which will drop you at the Old Terminal Building,
- Walk away from the Terminal with the building on your right. Take a right as you approach a roundabout. The Admin Building is the 2nd building on your right (Approximately 400m)
Please report to the Reception Desk upon your arrival.
***Only applicants selected will be contacted***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bristol (Preferred)
To apply, please email
If selected, you will be invited to one of our frequently run open days.
To apply, please send CV
Apply for Airport Security Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly