Customer Service Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking to put your admin skills to good use as a Customer Service Advisor in a growing contact centre? Want to learn and grow with a business that will reward your hard work and invest in your abilities? If so, we want to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
We are Rothwell & Towler, a specialist travel insurance provider that believes in going the extra mile to give our customers the best. We operate a number of successful brands, including World First, Travel Insurance Saver and Travel Insurance 4 Medical.
We work with the UK’s leading price comparison websites to insure travellers from across the UK. As specialists in covering travellers with complex medical problems, the role is varied. No two calls are the same.
This is a superb opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Advisor and develop an exciting career in a continuously evolving industry.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £17,500 DOE
- The opportunity to grow and progress with a well established company
- Incentives to keep you motivated throughout the year
- DIS/life insurance
- Pension (5% company contribution) and private medical insurance (after your probation)
- Free parking
- Every day is a dress-down day
- WiFi and tea and coffee
- No cold calling, so you can focus on providing a world-class service
- An office dog who is on-hand to provide plenty of moral support
- Summer and Christmas social events
- The option to work overtime
- 22 days' holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Perkbox benefits including discounts at supermarkets, cinemas, gyms and high street stores
You’ll have the chance to significantly increase your skill-set, broaden your insurance knowledge and learn from a highly-skilled and passionate team.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a first-class service to customers looking to use our travel insurance services
Responding to a range of enquiries, you’ll communicate with customers in a friendly, personable manner and confidently provide details of our insurance solutions.
Your duties will involve:
- Swiftly answering telephone calls (after all, no one likes to be left on hold)
- Responding to queries regarding amendments to existing policies and previously issued quotes
- Working in-line with FCA regulations
- Updating the computer system with key information
- Occasionally carrying out office duties
Sounds great! What do I need?
- A good level of IT literacy
- Fantastic listening and communication skills
- A great eye for detail
Customer service and administration experience would be beneficial to your application however, this is by no means essential.
Other companies may call this role a Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Care Representative, Customer Support Administrator, Junior Insurance Advisor, Insurance Administrator, Administrator.
We’re eager to hear from confident communicators with experience as a Customer Services Advisor, Contact Centre Agent, Sales Support Administrator or Customer Services Assistant.
This is a full time role, working 39.5 hours per week on a rolling rota between 08:30-1900. You will work every third Saturday with a day off in lieu the same or following week. There will also be the opportunity to work over time.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you want to join a passionate team as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.