Salary: £24,000 OTE: £70,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a holistic Financial Planning business with an enhanced focus on the customer journey and assisting their personal and business clients on future proofing themselves and their dependents.
Experience and responsibilities for the Financial Advisor:
- Delivering high standards of business ethics, while making sure that the advice provided, and the actions taken are compliant with the internal requirements as well as compliant with external regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Lead the client relationship with overall responsibility for identifying and meeting client needs and delivering first-class standards of service.
- Provide advice and support on financial planning and products, and making sure that all business opportunities are maximised to the client’s needs
- Demonstrating commitment to the Group's Values, behaviours, and Codes of Responsibility.
- Solid stakeholder management skills at all levels, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Recognised by peers as a high-level subject matter expert
- This role offers freedom and flexibility to focus on your clients' individual needs, whilst being part of a wider team that provides full-service excellence to their clients.
- The successful Financial Advisor must have relative sales experience within the insurance industry and a keen eye for detail. We also expect that you should be able to exceed your own expectations within the first 12 months.
We are situated a few minutes’ walk from the Petersfield train station on the mainline to Central London and 1 hour from Waterloo station.
Please expect a response to your submission within 48 hours and we would appreciate the following from you:
- One paragraph about yourself and your life/work experience until now
- One paragraph about what you now want out of the next 5 years of your working career
- Feel free to attach your CV but we will pay more attention to those two paragraphs than anything else
Finance - Advisory Services - Financial Advisor - Insurance