Apprenticeship Tutor /Assessor - Management / Business Admin
Job Title: Apprenticeship Tutor / Assessor - Management / Business Administration
Location: Batley - travel in and around Yorkshire will be required with the opportunity to work remotely
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The company operates as a commercial and funded training provider in many industry sectors. Based in Batley they specialise in Apprenticeships, whilst offering a wide range of commercial training to individuals and companies.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a candidate who is looking to use their experience in business and management to develop the leaders of the future.
You will need a minimum of 3 years' experience in a management role, which can be from a broad range of sectors or specialisms, including; accountability of a function or department, business administration, commercial awareness, people management & development.
Their target markets include Business and Administration, Human Resources, Management, Accountancy, Early Years Education, Health and Fitness, Warehousing and Customer Service.
- Visit learners in employment and provide comprehensive support in the development of apprentices throughout West Yorkshire (travel outside of West Yorkshire may be necessary)
- The role will require the timely and accurate delivery of Apprenticeships in line with company quality procedures and contract objectives
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of education, exceptional communication skills, positive attitude, able to work independently, be organised and work well under pressure
- You will thrive in working to achieve personal, team targets and ideally had experience working in business admin/management/HR environment
- You will assist with the promotion of the business through client / employer relationship building. This is a highly rewarding and challenging position for an enthusiastic Tutor
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Management or relevant qualifications at Level 3 or above
- Experience teaching and assessing Apprenticeships
- Certificate of Education or PGCE
- Related Degree or Masters
- Grade A-C GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Assessor Units (A1 or equivalent)
- EAT (or equivalent)
Essential Personal Qualities:
- Passion and enthusiasm for the education of others
- Strong understanding of the benefits of continued professional development
- Ability and professionalism to work alone and under own motivation to achieve a desired outcome
- Ability to work with and support colleagues in the overarching objectives of the company
- Exceptional organisation skills supported by the required procedures to keep abreast of the required workload and priorities
- Strive to deliver the highest standards in a professional and efficient manner
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
An offer of employment at the company will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Assessor, Trainer, HR Apprenticeship Assessor, HR Staff Trainer, Management Trainer, Management Assessor, Human Resources, Management Apprenticeship Tutor, College Assessor, Business Administration, Work Based Learning Assessor, College Trainer, Manager, College Tutor, Business Administration Tutor and NVQ Assessor may also be considered for this role.