We have an exciting opportunity for a day based ,mechanically biased, Maintenance Technician to join our team. Working with our well-established brand you will be involved in all aspects of production maintenance and reliability work within our manufacturing environment. Working from our site based in Spondon, this role offers a competitive package and a strong career path for motivated individuals.
You will be required to maintain our process equipment to make in-specification product in accordance with the production schedule, without harming people or the environment and without reliability issues through:
- Safe preparation and execution of work and handover of equipment
- Carrying out breakdown, scheduled routine and planned maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical systems as required.
- Responding to plant outages and emergency breakdowns which may involve flexibility in working hours
- Performing high quality and timely maintenance work.
- Using fault finding skills and techniques to solve problems.
- Working to defined engineering standards and procedures.
- Contributing to management of critical spares control.
- Keeping work areas clean and orderly
- Utilising our business operating system (SAP) for work notifications, work tracking and required equipment procurement
The successful applicant should be a strong team player and possess excellent communication skills. You should be capable of personal development, willing to learn with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will have multi discipline skills and abilities including mechanical and some electrical experience, although this is not essential.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome all applications.
A full CV and covering letter should be sent to Mrs D Gould, HR Manager, Celanese Production UK Ltd, 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7BS.
Emailed applications to Deb.Gould@Celanese.com.