We are currently recruiting for new members in an expanding technical team to support work on both refits and construction of new vessels.
The successful candidates will be a valued member of the engineering team responsible for the preliminary and production design works for sailing and motor yachts (30 to 70m+)
- Working with our Engineering Design Engineers to generate production drawings for the whole engineering package on the yachts.
- Designing system schematics for the systems.
- Designing pipework routes and associated supports required for installation.
- Defining equipment installation drawings and designing associated foundations.
- Liaising with other trades to resolve space and routing conflicts for all items of equipment and pipework routing.
- Liaison with the production engineers regarding the handover of drawings for the build process.
- Creation of documentation with respect to the day to day running of the vessel.
Skills and experience required:
Microsoft Office Suite – Essential.
Autocad 2D – Esssential.
Autocad Inventor / PDS - Desirable
Rhinoceros - Desirable
The applicant should be able to work with minimal supervision, have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking apply