Office Support Manager
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for an Office support manager / administrator to be based in our Manchester office. The role can be full time Monday to Friday 0900-1730. Alternatively, we'll also look at the possible of a part time role (5 hours a day over 5 days during the core business hours).
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
- To answer all incoming telephone calls, take messages and ensure receipt by intended person (s).
- To greet visitors, supply drinks etc. as appropriate and ensure security/Health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- To organise and coordinate meetings, book meeting rooms, refreshments and maintain meeting areas and resources as directed.
- To distribute all incoming mail, arrange for courier bookings. Take post to the post box/office at the end of the day and arrange any recorded/special deliveries.
- To purchase stationery and other items needed for smooth running of the office.
- To organise and coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for staff as directed
- Filing and project support tasks
- Formatting CVs for bid submissions and tenders
- To undertake general administrative/secretarial duties as directed and maintain office recycling and archiving documentation.
- Support Marketing initiatives: mail merge, events etc.
- Printing, photocopying, binding and laminating of documents.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel.