Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care Specialist
Our client is a privately-owned company with two premium womenswear brands – Wrap London and Poetry. The brand is enjoying strong growth and is trading successfully in three principle markets, the UK, US and Germany.
Their Customer Success Department is growing and they are seeking a number of Customer Care Specialists to join them as they prepare to move to brand new, bespoke offices in January 2020. There are a range of roles available and clear opportunities for career progression for the right people.
You will be required to provide information regarding products and services of two brands, Wrap London and Poetry to their customers. This is not a sales role, but there will be a particular focus on managing relationships with customers by telephone, email, online review sites and social media.
The role is based in a fast-paced environment and requires a timely and accurate turnaround to customer queries as well as the processing of orders, exchanges and returns.
We welcome applications from candidates with a proven history of working in a customer facing environment, this could be direct retail experience as well as a call-centre based support. If you would like to join this team and tick most of the boxes below, we look forward to welcoming your application:
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to GCSE grade C or above
- We are particularly keen to recruit bilingual candidates with fluent German and English verbal and written communication skills but this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills which mean you can represent the quality of the brands
- The ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers
- Good listening skills and the ability to determine relevant information from customer calls
- Experience in a customer facing environment is essential and even better if that was within the clothing industry
- Confident with numbers and a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ideally you will have experience of working in Zendesk or a similar CRM platform with email ticketing and chat
There are 4 shift patterns available, 2 of which are part-time. The Customer Success Department operates between the hours of 7:30 am and 10:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- 33 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Annual salary reviews
- Full training
- Competitive pay
- Generous contributory Pension
- Relocation at the end of 2019 to a brand-new warehouse
Please apply in the first instance by emailing your CV
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.