PSV / HGV Technicians
Due to continued growth at our busy Parks of Hamilton Plymouth workshop, there is a requirement for motivated and proactive PSV / HGV Technicians to work on our modern fleet of National Express Coaches.
Shift Pattern to be discussed at interview.
As Parks of Hamilton PSV Technician you will receive:
• A highly competitive basic salary with overtime opportunity.
• Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
• A chance to gain your PCV licence.
• On going up to date training.
• PCV inspection and Technician IRTEC Accreditation.
• Holiday Entitlement will be as per shift pattern
• Company pension and health scheme
To be successful you will:
• Be a qualified and time served Technician.
• Have a full clean UK Driving licence.
• Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles.
• Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to a good standard.
• Have a min of 3 years’ experience.
We are looking for an individual with the right attitude so if you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV.