Employer Engagement Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Team Leader/ Operations Manager
FULL TIME: 37 Hours
SALARY: £25,000 per annum
LOCATION: ELITE Head Office, Llantrisant working across South Wales
ELITE Supported Employment is a specialist organisation that enables individuals with disabilities or those at a disadvantage, to access, obtain and maintain paid employment via appropriate support.
ELITE hold an Investors in People: Gold accreditation, we have been awarded an 'Exemplar Employer' rating by Chwarae Teg’s Agile Nation 2 Business Programme, and we are proud to be ranked Disability Confident Leader status.
We welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves to have a disability.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are looking to a dynamic and target driven Employer Engagement Officer with experience in the recruitment sector to work with our accomplished and committed Engage to Change Team.
Our Engage to Change programme provides supportive, high quality and focused service to young people aged between 16 -25 with learning disabilities, learning difficulties or Autism, helping them achieve their full potential by gaining experience in the workplace and developing transferable skills.
The successful post holders will build, develop and maintain relationships with employers, to generate appropriate employment opportunities that meet the requirements of ELITE's participants. This is an exciting role with plenty of day to day variety and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of participants.
- Provide a range of recruitment solutions to employers.
- Match employers vacancies to our participants experiences and skills to create sustainable employment.
- Be responsible for negotiating paid employment and vocational opportunities.
- Maintain quality and compliance requirements and meet targets in line with contractual obligations.
- Attend and participate in events (jobs fayres), employer visits, marketing calls and any training as required.
- Liaise with external partners, JCP, employment agencies, funding contractors, training providers and local government.
Please see the Job Description for a full list of responsibilities.
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week. Some flexible working may be required.
Closing Date: 19th July 2019
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
To apply for this role please submit a CV; suitable candidates will then be contacted and will be asked to complete a tailored supporting statement.
You can download an information pack from our website: www.elitesea.co.uk, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office on 01443 226664.