Junior Image Retoucher
Junior Image Retoucher
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Junior Image Retoucher? Want to broaden your expertise with a company that recognises and rewards their employees as individuals? If so, read on.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is an eCommerce company.
Part of our business focuses on creating the designs, photography, videos and marketing strategy for all our brands and products. We work with a broad range of brands, so no two days are ever the same.
As part of our growth and vision for the future, we are looking for a Junior Image Retoucher to join our team.
- Salary of £16,000 - £18,000
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Help to shape the visual identity of a number of brands
- Regular company social events
As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged. We foster a welcoming and sociable culture where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm and all employees are supported to fulfil their potential.
You’ll have the chance to strengthen your existing abilities, learn from a creatively-driven team and contribute to a wide range of projects.
As a Junior Image Retoucher, you will edit and process a high volume of product and campaign images in-line with our guidelines.
In this key role, you’ll ensure that images are delivered to the highest standards within set time frames. Specifically, you will:
- Accurately colour match products
- Use non-destructive retouching techniques
- Collaborate with the Photography Team and other departments when required
- Keep up-to-date with the latest editing techniques
- Effectively file images
To join us as a Junior Image Retoucher, you’ll need:
- One year's commercial experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Capture One
- A strong understanding of colour
- A good understanding of photographic processes and lighting techniques
- A portfolio displaying your work, applications without a supporting portfolio will not be considered.
A photography and/or graphics qualification would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Image Editor, Photo Retoucher, Image Co-ordinator, Production Assistant, Studio Assistant, eCommerce Image Retoucher or Retoucher.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Junior Image Retoucher, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.